> > ...this photo of the flying girl is a vile fucking
> > lie. False advertising that is this low and creepy
> > is rare even in today's media.

Well, I must have seen a dozen advertisements in the
past five years using a 'yogic flying' motif. But I
never saw this picture used by the TMO, and I've got
probably one of the largest collections of photos of
'yogic flyers'.

Nab:
> ...did you forget to take your medicine again or
> are you just plain stupid? The TMO never publized
> this picture.

I'd go with the plain stupid, Nab, and this picture
wasn't published by the TMO.

> You're the one doing the lying.

If so, then these people are certainly posting false
information about the TMO.