The concept that there's a brown dwarf star orbiting our sun with a period of
3,500 years is so easily dismissed that you should be at least duct taped to a
tree by hoodlums for the crime of public inanity.

Any such orb would have been spotted by humanity's earliest naked-eye
astronomers and reported with enough accuracy for us to find it today, and
that's just for starters.  We have sent satellites around the sun and looked,
so there's none of this "hiding behind the sun" nonsense.  Any brown dwarf
would be at least bigger than Jupiter, and even Jupiter's mass would be enough
to detect perturbations in our system of planets if it were in the same orbit
proposed by this piece-of-shit-channeling-crappola.

Our sun wobbles around a central point due to the gravity of its planets, and
our present day ability already can detect that our Earth makes the sun wobble
one foot from that center.  Any brown dwarf close enough to be in gravitation
relationship with our sun would be wobbling it very very much more, but, alas,
none such is found.

This pdf file is pure bullshit, and it marauds the common weal by eroding the
astronomical education of the masses by confusing those who do not have the
experience to recognize it as the vile anti-intellectualism it is.

Shame on you for spreading it around -- it's shit but it sure ain't fertilizer.

Edg