Curtis:
> And who wouldn't want or need some more
> visceral spaciousness within the energetics
> of their body-mind complex...

Doesn't that imply that there is a 'mind' with
'space' and an 'energy' inside it, and that
these two entities are separated?

These are metaphysical terms, not scientific
terms.

Is there any scientific proof that there
is a human "body-mind complex" in the first
place?

We all have metaphysical beliefs, whether we
want to admit it or not - you are a case in
point.

The 'singing bard' is probably one of the
oldest types of spiritual teacher on the
planet!

How is your 'singing the blues' to an audience
that different from an Indian fakir singing a
bhajan to his God?