--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "WillyTex" <willy...@...> wrote:

> Curtis:
> > And who wouldn't want or need some more
> > visceral spaciousness within the energetics
> > of their body-mind complex...
> >
> Doesn't that imply that there is a 'mind' with
> 'space' and an 'energy' inside it, and that
> these two entities are separated?
>
> These are metaphysical terms, not scientific
> terms.

You are addressing this to the wrong person Richard I was goofing on what he
wrote.  Those are his terms not mine.

> Is there any scientific proof that there
> is a human "body-mind complex" in the first
> place?
>
> We all have metaphysical beliefs, whether we
> want to admit it or not - you are a case in
> point.

Do you understand that Doug and I are different people?

> The 'singing bard' is probably one of the
> oldest types of spiritual teacher on the
> planet!

I would not consider myself or any blues performer I have ever heard to be a
spiritual teacher.  If the subject of the blues even addresses spiritual topics
as Son House does in Preach'n blues, it is in mockery of people who claim to
know things that they could not.  Perhaps you are thinking of gospel which is
the exact opposite of the devil's music I perform.

> How is your 'singing the blues' to an audience
> that different from an Indian fakir singing a
> bhajan to his God?

I'm sure on some levels they are very similar.  But in this particular case the
better comparison would be me singing my music to myself with no one there
which is also actually the case for the Bhajan singer.