> That's the bane of FFL -- you have to be a
> fool to post anything that your heart is
> (perhaps temporarily yes) resonating with...

Just shut up about Dan and let him rest in
peace.

You didn't have any sympathy for the families
of the eleven who were killed trying to drill
for oil so you could get to the grocery store.

You already showed your face when I tried to
take up for all the American soldiers killed
in Iraq and Afghanistan protecting your rights
as a U.S. citizen. So, go back to BATGP where
you belong. You suck as a TM Teacher!

Duveyoung:
> For you folks who think that Dan's suicide
> was crazy nuts...

<snip>