On Jun 3, 2010, at 11:27 AM, Duveyoung wrote:

Vaj,

You could not have read my conversation with Dan and come to the conclusions below. In no way, at no time, did I validate his assertions of enlightenment, in no way am I hoping for some miracle TM story to validate my decades of involvement, and in no way have I tried to suggest that Dan's suicide didn't have tremendously negative impacts on dozens of lives.

Then I guess I don't understand why you would not expect people to criticize the New Age / Neo-advaita underpinnings of this?

I mean his Ex-GF is claiming to be in telepathic communication with him and others are telling post-mortem "darshan stories"!

The way people in FF (especially) "spiritually rationalize" this tragedy is indicative of the level of the New Age / Neo-advaita / Pseudo-advaita disease. So therefore it bears comment, much of it anti-New Age.