Edg, excellent post. I couldn't agree more. You can always count on the
fanatical nihilists of FFLife to tromp on the tender feelings of people trying
to find a way to heal, attacking with such fervor and certainty, it's as if
they're promoting a cause in the name of religion...Atheism? Nihilists don't
believe in healing, they believe in picking a scab.