--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "emptybill" <emptyb...@...> wrote:

> Card ... give it up.
>
> Theosophical speculations abound in his works.

Sorry, but I don't give a flying phuk (or stuff), if he can
explain some concepts so that they make at least
some sense for a mere "linguistic technician" such as myself.

My latest "heureka" was dharma-, lakSaNa- and avasthaa-pariNaama's, which
correspond according to Taimni nirodha-, samaadhi- and ekaagrataa-pariNaama's.