> > > Importance of practising siddhis?
> > >
> > I liked that Theosophy book "The Chakras" by
> > Leadbeater

Vaj:
> You do know Leadbeater had a thing for boys,
> right?

Oh yeah! Like this is going to help us understand
the mechanics of consciousness and the importance
of practicing the siddhis, Vaj.

May I remind you that your guru, Swami Rama, was
convicted of raping a student; your guru, Trungpa,
died from riotous living; your guru the Shank of
Kanchi, is in jail accused of murder; and your
guru, the Lama Lobsang Rampa, was a plumber from
Leeds, England. So, what does that tell us?

Is there a better way?
http://rwilliams.blogspot.com/