> > > What you're really objecting to here is that a
> > > lot of my rebuttals and corrections are of
> > > things *you've* felt the need to put on the
> > > record. You want to have a free hand with your
> > > putdowns; you don't want to be accountable for
> > > them. And I stand in the way.
> >
> > Wow.
> >
> > Try to IMAGINE the mind of someone who
> > envisions her role in life as being The
> > Person Who Stands In Barry Wright's Way.
>
> But don't try to imagine that mind as being
> mine.

We'll see, won't we?

And we'll see it "in the numbers." In how
many more posts this week will you mention
the name "Barry" or otherwise refer to him?

When you made the post I am replying to,
you had 19 more posts left this week. You
have already used up one of them since this
post obsessing on me and using me as a "yard-
stick" by which to measure Sal on the Judy
Scale Of Evilnessitude.

That's 1 post out of 19, or slightly more
than 5%. I am betting that I am SO much "not
your role in life" that you'll spend a full
40% of your remaining posts this week dis-
sing me or referring to me in some way.

You can say whatever you want about how
*you* perceive your role here, Judy, but the
numbers tell the story. The numbers say that
you perceive your role as revolving around
spending much of every posting week "standing
in the way" of someone you don't like, moi.

That's just what you DO, dearie. It's what
you've done ever since you ran into me.
Your obsession with me is -- as you put
it -- on the record. A substantial number
of your posts for the LAST SIXTEEN+ YEARS
have centered on dissing me and otherwise
"standing in my way."

I don't understand how you can even attempt
to deny it.

It's all in the numbers.