"I'm not always pissed off -- as my posts herein prove -- and even when
I'm turning out another screed, I do so as a writer trying his best to
create with aplomb and really put some neat flourishes onto my insults."

Edg,

You're just a comedian with a hopped up sense of rage. It may not be in
the manual yet but as a layman I'm diagnosing you with a psycho- humour
malabnormality - I'm calling it "Luniticle Syndrome".

Maybe you'll become famous - in the bardo at least.

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Duveyoung <no_re...@...> wrote:

> Why would anyone give this guy a free pass after he mimics Maharishi
down to his giggle and then comes to the one town where that Maharishi's
followers are and sets up business there to ride the coattails and grab
some bucks?

> Why would any "previously true believing in TMer" deign to put up with
this wannabe?

> Why would this TMO DESERTER think he could wedge himself into this
community and not come off as a conniving spiritual thief?

> Why would anyone in FF after decades of "no results" jump ship to
another ship made by a cowardly disciple of the builder of a
just-abandoned ship?

> How stupid does a person have to be to think, "Oh, here's a personal
guru sure to love me forever and always tell the truth and never be smug
or snobby or elitist or "too busy like Maharishi?"

> Sounds someone was on the rebound.
>
> There's your questions, Pete. Let's see you and your mostly worthless
PhD talk yourself out of this corner you've painted yourself into.

> Tell us why you jumped ship? Bet you can't without lying or spinning
the truth or saying something like "Edg is too angry right now for me to
share this kind of intimacy."

> And you can't even spell my name correctly. How'd you get a PhD with
that inability to pick up on a common detail that everyone attends? Some
psychologist you are to lose your cool and label me as always pissed off
and come down to my level by a juvenile sniping at my name's spelling --
if I can put a burr under your saddle so easily, I wonder how long you
can keep a client from seeing your attachments disabling your
therapeutic usefulness.

> I'm not always pissed off -- as my posts herein prove -- and even when
I'm turning out another screed, I do so as a writer trying his best to
create with aplomb and really put some neat flourishes onto my insults.
Didn't your psychological training give you the insight to see the
difference? I'm doing stand-up, performance art here, but if you learned
anything in college it should have been that "being pissed off" is the
death of a truly soaring creativity. Best a pissed off person can do is
iterate a one note song again and again as it attaches to issues. Maybe
just maybe Michelangelo was pissed when he yelled at Moses, "Why don't
you speak!" -- but that would be about as rare and artistic moment as
what ever wuz. I amplify my nuances into nose-dives with nine-yards
aspewin' for the sheer impact of doing so, and once in print, I'm done
and on to the next moment of my life....I un-invest myself of the nuance
thereby, see?

> I specialize in being angry in print, but I've not thrown a punch in
55 years, never been fired for insulting fellow employees, have never
taken anyone to small claims court, and was in the dome for five years
morning and evening sessions and if that didn't quell my
cantankerousness, then why would you glom onto a wannabe technique of
the same ilk if it has had so little effect -- after 29 years of almost
perfect dedication to it -- on my personality?

> Face it: you found yourself spiritually adrift from the TMO and you
panic-grabbed on to some barnacle encrusted flotsam thinking it was dry
land.