On Jan 26, 2011, at 12:15 PM, sparaig wrote:

> You may just not have been mindful during your practice or you were
> not able to discern your object clearly for whatever reason.

If you say so, Vaj.

As *I* have noted many times, you appear to never have "gotten" it.

You have said that, but that certainly does not make it true. I've certainly never had any trouble understanding transcending in theory or in practice.

Please keep in mind a number of TM teachers on this list have accused you of practicing TM incorrectly.

That's OK. It is almost certainly the case that I don't get it either.

Well given your previous personal descriptions of your TM practice, I'd say you might be on to something there. You need to learn to take it easy.