On Feb 15, 2011, at 7:25 AM, whynotnow7 wrote:

> Same reason I had less and less to do with the TMO over the years - I saw
> established arrogance and corruption. The last TM course I went on was that
> big Washington DC one about 20 years ago.

Which was right when I was leaving DC and moving here~~
no interest in going and I haven't been to a course since.

> I was quite excited when it was announced and immediately reserved and paid
> for a single room for myself. Many weeks later when the course began, I was
> asked to show up at a large hotel for a room assignment. I got there on time,
> around 4PM. Finally, after being there six and a half hours, watching rooms
> being held for Governors who hadn't showed up and other odd things, I was
> given a shared room in a dormitory on a campus far away, with no apologies.

Probably Gallaudet College~~a nice campus, but
definitely far away, esp. if you'd paid for a single.
Did they at least drive you out there?  If not,
how did you get there? And how did you and the others
get back and forth?  I hope they didn't make
everyone take the Metro.