On Sun, Feb 20, 2011 at 9:07 AM, Vaj <vajradh...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> I've often felt the same thing. I thought there could be great promise in
> marrying "Maharishi Vedic Science", which is a college level expansion, with
> practices of yoga and Vedanta.
>
> Perhaps it is SSRS and AoL that is actually expanding it for this lineage?

For sure SSRS is making it clearer.  For sure SSRS is not trying to rebrand
scripture or Indian traditions.  Buy or borrow one of SSRS's collections of
commentaries.  Very clear.  To the point.  Drives the point home to you.
Unlike the bullshit Maharishi spewed.  I took a week long Vedic studies
course at Cobb and that's all I could take.  Maharishi stopped getting to
the point, being clear and being relevant when he left Humboldt.