--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "emptybill" <emptybill@...> wrote:

> Aren't you just here as a proselyte for SRF?
>
> Wouldn't you feel more at home among your
> own kind, performing some cross-eyed tratak?
>

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "wgm4u" <wgm4u@> wrote:
>
> > Which of course is the truth, it takes years and years to actually
> transcend to pure consciousness (maybe lifetimes). Don't let the bubble
> diagram confuse you, it's only a teaching tool. Theoretically, yes, all
> will some day transcend to PC, but, the devil is in the details, it
> could take lifetimes......
> >
> > In fact, the devil is in the details of most everything MMY
> taught......

Well Mr. Bill, if we look a little deeper we find that focusing the eyes at the
6th Ajna Chakra (between the eyebrows) is apparently the natural position of
the eyes when you die.  So, assuming transcending is in effect 'conscious
dying' it appears one is just training the eyes to do the inevitable.

Add to that, that the Ajna Chakra is the seat of the soul (jiva) in the human
body, so for THEM, concentration (Dharana) is upon the third eye. I personally
don't know if ANY of this is true.

PS CLutes was the first to say it would take about 7 lifetimes.....