--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, blusc0ut <no_reply@...> wrote:

> As it is I am simply investigating TM beliefs and conditioning.
> All of them. I compare them to my present experiences, and catch
> up with them. So, when I say something about your or Lawsons
> experience, and definitions, I actually comment about my own
> past experiences and beliefs. I am in a process of untangling
> the web of my TM conditioning, and I let you participate.
> Nobody has to follow me in that, and I understand that some
> of the things I say may sound offensive, but I want to make
> clear that it is not meant as putdowns.

Liar. Haven't you been keeping up? Only Judy is
in a position to state authoritatively what you
"meant." Your version of what you meant is not
the correct version; if she perceived it as a
putdown, it's a putdown. Only Judy "knows" what
you "really" meant.

You know...the way she "knows" that a movie is
a bigoted piece of Christian propaganda without
ever seeing the movie.** It's a siddhi, dude, and
either you have it or you don't.

Please take this criticism to heart, and never
again make claims about what you meant. Only Judy
is allowed to do that.  :-)

A repost of someone else's review of the film (still
the closest she's ever gotten to watching it), with
the following Subject line and additional commentary
supplied *by the person who never saw the movie*, herself:

Subject: Mel Gibson, Christian Bigot
"To highlight what the writer tactfully leaves
implicit, Gibson has slandered the Maya and
mangled history for the purpose of exalting the
purported superiority of Christianity."

It's a siddhi. You've either got it or you don't.
Maybe you should ask her to teach it to you; then
you could make absolutist claims about "knowing"
the "correct" view of things the way she does.
This siddhi comes in very handy when claiming to
be authoritative about what was taught by someone
you've never met, and about techniques of meditation
you've never practiced, the way she does. :-)