On Thu, Mar 3, 2011 at 6:30 AM, blusc0ut <no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

> As we know, Maharishi called the transcendence occuring in TM 'hazy' or
> relative himself, as they are quick dips inside, certainly pleasant and
> refreshing IME, but I wouldn't call it transcendence anymore.

Not he didn't.  He referred to unclear transcending because of fatigue "hazy
transcending".  Otherwise you've got clear transcending.  I assume hazy
transcending is when you don't know when you've transcended or not.  For me
clear transcending is when I drop out of sight for seconds to hours, no
mantra, no thought, no sense of having been asleep, no sense of waking up.
I've transcended from seconds to almost a full 24 hours on the weekend.
Being gone for up to 24 hours is disconcerting.  It puts me out of sync with
my normal life and schedule.