On Mar 3, 2011, at 7:57 AM, turquoiseb wrote:

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, blusc0ut <no_reply@...> wrote:

As it is I am simply investigating TM beliefs and conditioning.
All of them. I compare them to my present experiences, and catch
up with them. So, when I say something about your or Lawsons
experience, and definitions, I actually comment about my own
past experiences and beliefs. I am in a process of untangling
the web of my TM conditioning, and I let you participate.
Nobody has to follow me in that, and I understand that some
of the things I say may sound offensive, but I want to make
clear that it is not meant as putdowns.

Liar. Haven't you been keeping up? Only Judy is
in a position to state authoritatively what you
"meant." Your version of what you meant is not
the correct version; if she perceived it as a
putdown, it's a putdown. Only Judy "knows" what
you "really" meant.

Judy's the emblematic "hazy TMer" lulled into the comfortable buzz of mantra-napping. You don't transcend in this style of TM, you inhabit a comfort zone of pure alpha coherence. But that doesn't stop you from believing that you're "transcending" and insisting you have "direct experience" of it.

Lest you become unconvinced, you always have the name to come back to convince you. Or mulling over memorized snippets of TM-speak. The latest "research". David Lynch Foundation buzz-phrases. There are so many ways to remain comfortable with your TM! So what if you're the longest cloth-dyer in human history?

What she really needs is the rug pulled out from underneath her...regularly. The Council for the Restoration of the Purity of the Tradition has plants in most email lists to assure this process continues at a steady pace.