--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "whynotnow7" <whynotnow7@...>
wrote:

> What, no third degree from Turq and others?? Why does this guy get a
pass, but if it had been someone talking about Maharishi, the grand
inquisition would've begun with strong suggestions to "admit that you
may just have imagined the whole thing".

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Vaj vajradhatu@ wrote:

  At any given time, such a teacher may
> > be using the activity of their body, speech and consciousness to
> > transmit the nondual state very naturally to rooms of people (and
> > other beings).
Yea, I mean you don't often get away with statments like the above
without a good dose of cynacism.  But hey, it sounds good, and if it
floats  your boat, why not.  And yea, it sounds a lot like the kind of
thing Vaj likes to dump one, if the one being exalted is not on his
approved list.