thx....the Shankaracharya's commenting on MMY - Obviously a case of sour
grapes. MMY got where he did through cleverness; a trait lacking in the phoney
Shankaracharya's.
However, I do appreciate (though don't agree with); your speculative
conjectures on Vedanta.  You haven't provide any (a) rationale, (b) evidence
(c) corroboration; but on the whole, the assertion (I assume you are comparing
Vedanta to Buddhism) deserves further investigation and I thank you for
bringing it up.