This a nice interview. I think he explained the concepts pretty well.
Sample these..
"But the point is that there is no elation if they are fulfilled or
disappointment if they are not. Everything is taken `as it
comes' with equanimity. (Or so I understand!)"
"One who is enlightened still has a body-mind and vAsanA-s but also
knows that `he' does not act; and any action will not affect his
Self-knowledge. Action is only at the level of the body and it is the
mind that enjoys the result, albeit that both take place only by virtue
of Consciousness.
"As explained elsewhere, the extent to which one gains the `fruits
of enlightenment' (jIvanmukti) is determined by how mentally
prepared one was prior to enlightenment'. "
I was disappointed when he did not offer any specific experiences of his
and skipped it diplomatically. Sure if you are healthy there's nothing
you can say about being healthy, you are it. However there was a time
when one was sick and there should a set of experiences that one would
remember while transitioning to be healthy.