thx, your expression "Vedanta snobs" is vague and the referrent is unclear. Be
specific.
Again, CC isn't Enlightenment. MMY rarely used the E word as far as I can tell;
but if he did, his usage would be equated with the highest Realization in his
model, not the lower CC. The latter is obviously dualistic. Help me out here
somebody, I don't generally get into is/isn't tennis.
Need a knock out punch for Vaj's subterfuge. He's obviously building up to
something so he can say MMY was "only" in CC. Such deceit!