On Mar 11, 2011, at 2:12 PM, yifuxero wrote:

thx, your expression "Vedanta snobs" is vague and the referrent is unclear. Be specific.

Shankara.

Again, CC isn't Enlightenment. MMY rarely used the E word as far as I can tell; but if he did, his usage would be equated with the highest Realization in his model, not the lower CC. The latter is obviously dualistic. Help me out here somebody, I don't generally get into is/isn't tennis.

He's welcome to do whatever he wants with his "model". Not everyone agrees with him. Not everyone sees the world from the POV of Vedanta and Badarayana.

Need a knock out punch for Vaj's subterfuge. He's obviously building up to something so he can say MMY was "only" in CC.

I would never say that. I'd defer to the Shankaracharyas who comment on his level of consciousness: "in darkness" and "mind like a supermarket" (i.e. clearly not in CC yet...). Perhaps it would be more helpful to think of him as a fallen yogi who did what he could, while he could.