Below (rising and falling into and out of CC). Everybody knows this, (based on
various texts, Cf. Ramakrishna); traditional Samadhi "experiences" can be
equated with temporary CC.. Even MMY has mentioned such experiences.
But CC isn't Enlightenment in anybody's model. Various "Authorities" state that
E. is permanent. Can you imagine the DL "falling out".  Nope, again....I'd say
"certainly" not possible, not probably.