--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "curtisdeltablues" <curtisdeltablues@...>
wrote:

> Creating a combative perspective out of nothing.
>
> Well at least you got to use an "OMG". That must have been
> satisfying for you.

I doubt it, dude. Seems like more of an addiction to me.

Five posts in the first couple of hours of the new posting
week. Two trying to start a fight with you, one trying to
start a fight with Vaj, one trying to start a fight with
do.rflex, and one (go figure!) trying to start a fight
with JohnR. Five out of five, ALL trying to (as you say)
create a combative perspective.

What do you think...can she post anything this week
that *isn't* trying to start a fight?  :-)