> wrote:
> >
> > -- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > > Good advice but he can´t.
> > > For him, Rick, Curtis, Barry et al. it´s in their blood.
> > > Their fear of someone actually having achieved enlightenment,
> > > not to mention the status of an Avatar is total.
> > >
> > > It´s probably their biggest paranoia in life to one day wake
> > > up to be confronted with the simple fact that they wasted
> > > their time while others became free.

> I wasn't going to bother to comment because, after
> all, it's Nabby. Who cares what someone who believes
> that Sri Sri Con Man Sai Baba is an avatar because
> of what Sri Sri Even Bigger Con Man Benjamin Creme
> told him says? :-)

Yes, con men everywhere. First trying to study the teaching of Maharishi, then
Rama. Nothing, no results, must be con men.

Later, wherever he turns; anyone claiming enlightenment; con man; con men
everywhere !

His own lack of talent and preserverence in gaining the fruit of knowledge is
obviously because the teacher is a con man.

Who´s to blame for a miserable life wasted in front of a computer ?
You guessed it; it´s the con men, who else?