--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@...>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, turquoiseb no_reply@ wrote:

<curtisdeltablues@> wrote:

> > > -- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@>

> > I wasn't going to bother to comment because, after
> > all, it's Nabby. Who cares what someone who believes
> > that Sri Sri Con Man Sai Baba is an avatar because
> > of what Sri Sri Even Bigger Con Man Benjamin Creme
> > told him says? :-)
>

> Yes, con men everywhere. First trying to study the teaching of
Maharishi, then Rama. Nothing, no results, must be con men.

> Later, wherever he turns; anyone claiming enlightenment; con man; con
men everywhere !

> His own lack of talent and preserverence in gaining the fruit of
knowledge is obviously because the teacher is a con man.

> Who´s to blame for a miserable life wasted in front of a computer ?
> You guessed it; it´s the con men, who else?

This kind of behavior is nothing new, whether you call it the plain old
sour grapes or the fancy cognitive dissonance. Of course with some it
seems to cross normal behavior to pathology. No one is asking anyone to
believe in enlightenment, there are millions who don't care and happy to
spend their lives in so called normal worldly materialistic indulgences.
But for some it seems to disrupt their normal lives, they spend time
obsessing and indulging in paranoid behavior, spending most of their
time mocking, harassing and haranguing believers - what a shame.