--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Alex Stanley" <j_alexander_stanley@...>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Buck" <dhamiltony2k5@> wrote:
> >
> > And oh those poor Bonder people.  What are we going to do for
> > them?  That embodiment stuff.
>
> What's your beef with embodiment? Are you suggesting that
> spiritual awakening should involve being disembodied?

Alex, I have no earthly idea what the term
"embodiment" means to Waking Down folks, but
when you think about it, "spiritual awakening
should involve being disembodied" is EXACTLY
what people who seek an end to reincarnation
believe in.

Whether they've examined the belief deeply or
not, it seems to me that anyone who has bought
into the "no longer incarnating is 'better'
than reincarnating" stuff has bought into the
notion that physical existence is somehow on
a 'lesser' plane than the transcendental.

I don't buy it, and didn't even back when I was
a TM TB and Maharishi was giving his, "Nope, no
matter what, if you die in CC there is no coming
back, period" talks. I heard them "live." If you
listen to the tapes, you can probably hear a
really loud guffaw when he says this. That was
me. It seemed to me then that anyone who sought
an end to incarnation was more than a little
life-averse, and had just never figured out
what a blast life is. Haven't changed my mind
in the years since.