From: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com [mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of seventhray1
Sent: Wednesday, June 15, 2011 10:56 PM
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [FairfieldLife] Re: Help a Saint - Lose Your Badge

 --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Archer" <rick@...> wrote:

> There's a big sign up in the dome saying that anybody caught helping any
> saint will have their dome badge taken away. Way to go MUM. Another bullet
> in the foot.

Well, give them credit.  They didn't say anything about the saint helping
anybody.  But let me ask you a question Rick.  Do you feel you have
unresolved anger towards the TMO.  This is not a rhetorical question.  I
would like to know.  And yes, I think that there is anger that bleeds
through in your feelings about the TMO.

Yes, a bit. But part of it is that I sincerely would like to see MUM thrive.
I devoted 25 years of my life to the movement. I think TM can be of great
value for people, as the David Lynch Foundation continues to prove. I think
it's a pity that the movement continues to sabotage its own interests by
behaving like a blinking cult. But everyone does the best they can, so it's
silly of me to expect anyone to do anything other than what they do.