If I may interject here, AAB -- AFAIK I am neither MZ, nor William of Occam --
but just for the record, I also found at a certain point that CC, GC, and UC
were both experienceable at will and were essentially ephemeral: that is, they
too were simply experiences which had a beginning and an ending, being waves or
manifestations of a much "larger" That, or Us -- which is a priori and is a
kind of indescribable perfection which simply IS and has always been here and
now, but which we had conveniently managed to overlook by virtue of being
unconsciously attached to the idea of a separate experiencer: an I-particle
which was addicted to the idea of growth, of being in spacetime, which
consequently rejected that Us as being its own death.

Perhaps not coincidentally, it was RC himself who in "confronting" me delivered
one of the coups-de-grace which finally shook Us loose from that particular
identification. (For which, thank you again, Robin.) But it appears many others
have come to the same realization. One such was Jay Latham, who wrote in Galaxy
of Fire of this Understanding and of his confronting Maharishi with his
realization that CC, GC, and UC were essentially BS (my paraphrase) and of
Maharishi's vehemently enthusiastic endorsement of his realization ("YES! YES!
YES!").

And in retrospect, it appears self-evidently obvious that MMY knew this state
well and spoke of it as Brahman or as the "pathless path from here to here,"
but we hadn't ears to hear here :-)

--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "at_man_and_brahman"