--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "wgm4u" <wgm4u@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Robert" <babajii_99@> wrote:
>
> > From what I heard, M told the Mother Divine course, that Om (Aum) was not
> > to be used as a mantra, as it's use would cause you to lose everything you
> > had, to lose your wealth...
> > So, in any reading of the Vedic Literature which Mother Divine used, that
> > contained the sound Om (Aum) would be avoided, or taken out of the
> > reading...
> > Just what I heard...
>
> MMY believed OM was a recluse Mantra only and did not recommend it for the
> householder. I believe he blamed the poor of condition of India on the
> passive inducing OM mantra, although the pundits always start their chanting
> with OMmmm...

FWIW:

As I've told before, 'om' is a rather common word in Swedish
(preposition: about,etc. / adverb: again / conjunction: if).
"Despite that", Sweden seems to be amongst the wealthiest countries
in the whole world, eh?

Furthermore, there are words like 'kom' (came), som (as, etc.)
dom (colloquial 'them'), and stuff... :o

Om hon sku veta, som dom... (If she knew [sku veta!] as do those...)