> > I applaud Paul for speaking out against the war
> > spending and questioning the existence of the
> > Federal Reserve...

jpgillam:
> Ron Paul's objection to the Federal Reserve is
> another stand that seems silly to me...

In fact, the Federal Reserve is a private bank
that is designed to maximize profits for the elite
international central bankers that own it.

The Federal Reserve is accountable to nobody. It
should be abolished, along with numerous other
government agencies that usurp the people's funds.

So, I wonder what happened to all the bail-out
money - it sure didn't help job creation, but
apparently there are a lot of banksters that got
a lot richer. It's just outrageous!