On 08/03/2011 06:09 AM, jpgillam wrote:
> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Bhairitu wrote:
>> The "free market" thing doesn't work.  I applaud Paul for speaking out
>> against the war spending and questioning the existence of the Federal
>> Reserve but not Austrian economics. It just "sounds good" to people who
>> don't understand economics.
> Ron Paul's objection to the Federal Reserve is another stand that seems silly
> to me. Admittedly, my opinion is based on just one book, "The Money Men,"
> which recounts the history of American monetary policy from the country's
> founding to the creation of the Fed in 1913. From that historial perspective,
> the Fed has been a rousing success, pretty much solving a problem that had
> vexed the economy all through the 19th century.

The Fed is just another scam by the bankers to control the money
system.  That has always been obvious.  It's easy for them to pull the
wool over the public's eyes because the public is so ignorant of
economics and the schemes that the bankers have played down through the
centuries.  We shouldn't have bailed them out in 2008 and they'll soon
be asking for another bailout. Screw 'em!  Time for these vampires to
burn up!