Most of these organization have been taken over by political junkies who
think politics 24/7.  They think we all need to be activists 24/7.  As I
said recently that is why we have a representative form of government:
so we don't have to be political junkies 24/7.  If we had good
representative government then we could afford to send them money but
then they wouldn't need to be asking for it either.

Funny aside about FFL.  When things get really serious outside the
spiritual dilettantes here bury their heads in the sand by waxing
nostalgia about their Maharishi days or was it daze?  You can see it
right now.