--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Denise Evans <dmevans365@...> wrote:

> Right....the core ideology...which is why I am a Democrat.
> But, I do think that the Democratic party machine...at least
> the money grubbing/raising part has sold out to a similar
> degree.  After receiving way too many requests for money
> with attendant emails (targeted towards our baser instincts
> that reflected the back and forth slander and sniping)...I
> eliminated myself from the list.  Two sides of the same
> coin....where is the Democratic party?

Where indeed?

A sizable number of people thought Obama would lead us to
a restoration of Democratic ideals. Many of those who paid
closer attention to what he actually said during the primary
campaign than to his aura and their own hopes were dubious.
And when we voiced our doubts, we were scorned and despised.

Somebody once said that the ugliest four words in the
English language are "I told you so." Well, too bad.
We told you so, dammit.