Yeah beats me why Curtis keeps saying that. You have never portrayed yourself
as one. In fact you give it pretty good and it's fun, that's why Barry hates it.

He hates anyone who keeps giving it back to him. In fact he is the one who
plays the bully-victim game.

At this point Curtis is coming across as a very bad parent of a truly errant
child..LOL..