Vaj: Suffice to say, in the case of RWC, he was always, from the beginning,
quite transparent to me.

RESPONSE: No one is transparent to anyone, Vaj. With this one statement,
though—and the post that Judy made available on FFL from 2006—you have become
always, from the beginning, quite transparent to me—in this one sense: you are
a liar.

Beyond that—for instance, why you felt you could get away with this fictitious
story about me—I cannot fathom you. But it is literally one of the greatest
puzzles to me why you continue—intelligent and learned and quick-witted as you
are—to pursue this sham project of claiming you are an ex-TM initiator—let
alone the slayer of my  pretended status as enlightened.

There is a personal labyrinth there, which lies in all its dark intricacy and
mystery: To make the declaration you have made here, which I quote, confirms
the utter non-transparency of your self to your own self. What more can I say,
Vaj? Are you sacrificing your credibility and honour for some esoteric purpose
which we here at FFL can never dream to penetrate the meaning of? I can't
understand this extraordinary self-mockery. But I will leave it to Curtis to
explain you—as he has done in the past, and for which, mysteriously, you never
thanked him, even acknowledging what he had written on your behalf. You are
trying to gain an audience by impugning any notion of your own honesty and
integrity, and I do not understand this.