Vag is no Sanskrit reader.
This is where he gets this stuff ...

http://www.arcane-archive.org/religion/hinduism/mantrarthabhidhanam-of-t\
he-varada-tantra-1.php

We've all had this discussion before. The Tantra-s assign meanings to
the various phonemes of a mantra. Of course it depends upon who is
writing the Tantra and which lineage (sampradaya) he belongs too.

The Vairagi Muni, Baba Hari Dass (of Ram Dass fame), has discussed this
question on the meaning and non-meaning of mantras upon his chackboard.
He says that in essence it boils down to whether it is a Nama-mantra
(name of a deity/devataa) used for devotional attunement with meaning or
a yogic mantra-sound used for meditation (dhyana) without any meaning -
only the sound value.

As usual, Vag cannot be objective so he employees subterfuge by using a
different standard (ie, Tantic literature). The guy owns shares in
Unipack, makers of Vaseline, so why expect anything else.