Thx...although I've met countless TM'ers, I've not seen any evidence of demons
except what I can grok coming out of the Domes. (Lots of frog demons infecting
the place).
However, there's a lot of "Wish Fulfillment from Another World"; among the
remaining TMO TB'rs.
http://www.toddschorr.com/Paintings/image25.html