thx, interesting discussion.  I sent the info on Brahmarshi Daivarata -
provided by Emptybill linked to Frawley; to Jerry.
Special bonus, the ENTELODONT - "A giant, truly disgusting ancient pig-like
monster", rendered by Jerry Lofaro.  Click onto the screen to get the next in
the series of prehistoric hideous monsters. Rather nice! - evidence that the
"Creator" came up with some creations more exciting than humans. Just kidding,
just part of Darwinian evolution.
The Entelodont:
http://www.jerrylofaro.com/#prehysteria/21