It's called responding without emotion.  Certainly there must be some
emotion there, and yes, to be completely honest, that emotion spills
over a little into the affectionate camp.  But whatever I may be feeling
may get soothed over in time, or not.  Really, I'm not too concerned
about it.  But it's always helpful to explore one's emotions,  so thanks
for prodding me some.
--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "Ravi Chivukula"