Steve,

Look I know I have attacked you mercilessly but I love you and I will not ever
forget that phone call. But it seems you can't trust your intuition and heart
but rather thoughtlessly rely in your quick witted biting caustic remarks of
yours.

I pointed it out to you. If you are unwilling to acknowledge it I have nothing
else to say. I have no selfish agenda here and I know I'm full of love for
Steve.

Love,
Ravi