A lot of the old actors around this now have either left, died or hole up
somewhere; but, it would be interesting to hear what those people who pulled
the levers were thinking to drain Earl Kaplan's money out of accounts that had
been set-aside to pay for things even as he was up front there presenting at
podiums giving and getting hundred million dollar donations for Maharishi.
There were some guys on Purusha and around the President's office who would be
really interesting to hear from as to what they were thinking as the pawns
effectively stole millions at a time from Kaplan.  As they say in Congress, you
"go along to get along...".  ...To have place.

 Never shall we denounce anyone.
Never entertain negativity.

The under-world code of silence, these guys at that level are soldiers though
and we'll likely never hear their story from them.  However, I do hope somebody
gets to collect it sometime some how though. I would suppose that would be at
the Prime Minister's wake.