--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "curtisdeltablues" <curtisdeltablues@...>
wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "wgm4u" <anitaoaks4u@> wrote:
>
> > There is NO such thing as GAY, God did not create men OR woman GAY, they
> > made that choice themselves at some point in the past in this life or
> > previous ones, it's that simple.
>
> I always wonder when I hear this argument if it is in fact a revelation that
> the writer made an active choice on their sexual orientation. I figure you
> are probably not gay so I am not going there. But I am curious about this
> concept of choice because my sexuality did not emerge with any element of
> that.  The "magic" was held by the girls for me.  And for my gay cousin it
> was in boys for him at the same early age.  Ignoring the past life choices
> angle which is too far fetched to address, sexual attraction is not a choice,
> it is a much deeper urge.
>
> Was it a choice for you?

No, generally we're hardwired to be attracted to the 'opposite' sex,(in order
to propagate the race) though that innate urge is *malleable* and therefor
subject to behavior and freewill, IMO.

Someday the human race will evolve enough morally and will only have sex in the
context of marriage and for children, that day has not come yet but it will
usher in greater happiness for the human family.