--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "wgm4u" <anitaoaks4u@...> wrote:
> There is NO such thing as GAY, God did not create men OR woman GAY,
they made that choice themselves at some point in the past in this life
or previous ones, it's that simple.
I think that if you are willing to incorporate the idea of past lives,
that you may have a point.  At least this is what I have picked up along
the way.

> One will naturally fall into harmony with Natural Law by practicing
Religious/Spiritual principles like meditation and scripture. We need to
learn the lessons of the past or we are forced to repeat them, as you
well know.
A lot of people in general have sexual pecadilloes.  It seems like gay
men in particular have many issues they have to work through.  And most
seem to find happiness when they reconcile themselves to being gay.  For
whatever reason, it seems (to me at least) that women do not seem to
agonize as much when they choose, or recognize, that they are lesbian.
Whether being gay is a "sin" that radiates out and weakens a culture, I
cannot say.   I mean, I cannot say if meditating in a large group
radiates a positive influence, but I am inclined to think it does.  But
to what extent, I cannot say.