<curtisdeltablues@...> wrote:
> I had some deep talks with my cousin when he came out and it was the
same for him. He was deeply attracted to masculinity and femininity in
men turned him off. He always had super hunk boyfriends and no one would
guess either of them were gay by the standard stereotypes.

Okay.  I live and work in the gay part of town.  Where I work, in
particular, is populated by many gay bars.  On ocassion I notice
hundreds of gay bikers converging for one or other special event.  They
look like any other biker group.  From a distance, I cannot perceive any
difference between them and say, Hell Angels.  But I have always assumed
that gay men are effeminate in some way.  And that in a relationship,
one tended to be more dominant, (masculine), and one, more passive,
(feminine).  But in both cases there would be some feminine qualities.