If homosexuality is a choice, then that means heterosexuality is too.  And if
the choice is available, you can't really get too angry at people for choosing
one or the other.

OTOH, the fact that this is even a discussion, in the midst of all the violence
in the world, rapes, kidnapping of young children and human trafficking, I find
it very difficult to understand people who are so vehemently against
homosexuality.

Does anyone have any statistics on the percentage of violent crimes committed
by homosexuals?  I'd imagine it's pretty damn low.

How about we work first on solving the 'real' problems that threaten our lives
and existence first, then we'll worry about fixing people who have strange
sexual perversions (of which I will restate that do little or nothing to hurt
anyone).

seekliberation