> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "seekliberation" <seekliberation@>
> wrote:
> >
> > If homosexuality is a choice, then that means heterosexuality
> > is too.

Yes, it is a choice, and a good one IMO.

>> And if the choice is available, you can't really get
> > too angry at people for choosing one or the other.

God has given us the freewill to do as we please. Why should I get angry over
somebody else s  karma? Freewill is part of God's plan, we learn either way,
the hard way or the easier way.

> Excellent. Well said.
>
> > OTOH, the fact that this is even a discussion, in the midst
> > of all the violence in the world, rapes, kidnapping of young
> > children and human trafficking, I find it very difficult to
> > understand people who are so vehemently against homosexuality.

Just because A person may have a different opinion about homosexuality DOES NOT
mean they're evil, angry, a homophobe, a bigot, or even need to change.

An opinion has, I repeat, has NOTHING TO DO WITH HOW YOU TREAT YOUR FELLOW
HUMAN BEING! We are commanded to "Love our neighbor, as ourselves" regardless
of sexual status or otherwise, what tomfoolery to suggest otherwise or to
engage in name calling, (as some on this forum have) and so immature!

Too bad some folks have so little tolerance for others opinions, I guess they
feel so Self-Righteous they feel especially ordained and have a right to sit in
Judgement of those who differ, or to even engage in verbal assaults with
impunity.