--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, wgm4u <no_reply@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, Emily Reyn <emilymae.reyn@> wrote:
> >
> > Sorry, I meant transgender individual.
> >

> > ________________________________

Only partly for that actually. Mankind is undoubtably the sexiest
animal on earth. Sex is a bonding thing and our ability to stay
"ready" for most of the year with no mating period indicates it
evolved as a major part of our social and emotional life, we
simply wouldn't need or want to do it so much or even be *able*
to if we were like the rest of the mammals.

That's way they call them your reproductive organs and not your Saturday night
organs.....;-)