--- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, iranitea <no_reply@...> wrote:

> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, nablusoss1008 <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > They are inbetween discussions on a wide range of topics such as CC,
> > dissolution of stress, GC, UC,
>
> What about UG? ;-)

Oh dear, that was very funny !

> Anyway, thanks for the invitation.

Did I send you an invitation ? The book is for serious seekers of the ultimate
reality, not for those biggest wish is for their small egos to shine for the
whole wide world.

 The commentary to the BS was never published,

Thank you for the information ! It will be published at a proper time according
to Maharishi's will.

 would this be a part of it?

How did you get such a nonsense impression ? You obviously did not read what I
posted, not that you are known for careful reading of posts here anyway.

 Can it be taken to be a substitute?

How did you arrive at such a question given what I wrote about "Conversations
with Maharishi" ?

Read it you feel like it, if not don't bother.